Thursday 26 August 2010

still being positive

Hi all,
I've been quite busy this week, so haven't really had much time to blog. I must get my routine sorted to include blogtime each day. Added to that my gorgeous Hubby has been off work for a week so I have eased off a bit on everything.It has been good having him around.
I finally got round to getting my eyes tested and now have to wear glasses all the time. It's a bit confusing for my brain because I have bifocals, and each time I look down I get blurred vision unless I'm reading!
I have been quite good recently at keeping up with my housework and general chores, and even managed to do some light gardening this morning with my eldest son.
I always have a massive list that needs doing around the house, and gradually, finally, I am working through that list and actually getting things done that have needed doing for ages.
I am very proud of my youngest son who got his GCSE grades today. He got an A for Media Studies and two C's for his Science papers. Well done Jack!
Well, got to go now,
Until next tiome
Blessings
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment