Thursday 19 August 2010

onward and upward!!

Hi everyone,
sorry I havent blogged for a while but let me explain why.
Since my last post I have been thinking a lot about what I really want from life and have been talking about it with my Hubby Rob.
We have decided to have the attic converted to a storage space by getting flooring and a loft ladder installed so that we can move all the craft collection to the attic, thus freeing up both the room and my mind from the jumble that is my crafting obsession!
This decision has snowballed into a plan for major re-sorting of the whole house! We have already made great headway into cleaning and decorating Jack's room, ready to surprise him on his return from boys camp on Friday.
We have plans ready for action between getting the attic work done (September 28th) and Christmas. I will reveal them as we get closer, so as not to give any secrets away to the family, who may be reading this blog! Let me just throw a hint though, I think I know of a little girl who will have a wonderful surprise for her 3rd birthday on Boxing day!
Well, got to go now, while I'm still in such good spirits.
Until next time
Blessings
Rae
p.s I discovered my very first tiny cucumber and tiny tomato on in my greenhouse yesterday, I have been trying to grow some veggies and I'm so pleased that they are finally showing some signs of sprouting !
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Christmas is getting closer, isn't it? I'm slowly getting some projects started for it.

    Congratulations on your sprouting veggies! I'm always excited when my vegetable plants finally get that first fruit on it.

    ReplyDelete