Friday 6 August 2010

Just a quick one today

Hi,
It has been quite a busy day today, but in a different way. My son jack, aged 15 is  a wheelchair user due to Cerebral Palsy and is a member of the Great Britain Paralympic table tennis squad. He is due to go away tomorrow for a really important competition in another county in England. Today has been mainly filled with sorting and washing/drying his clothes and kit, organising his transport and making sure that all the planning is done, prior to tomorrow. This situation normally finds me on the morning he is due to travel, trying to sort him out ten minutes before he is due to leave!
That at least is an improvement, albeit a small one. My time management is improving daily and my confidence is growing every day, and every time I read the lovely encouraging comments. Many thanks
Until next time
many blessings
Rae

2 comments:

  1. What an achievement to be in the Great Britain team ... well done Jack!

    My time management is not always good ... but I've learnt sometimes to set a deadline a day earlier and to get it done by then ... cos sometimes other stuff crops up and it's a real dash then.

    Good to hear your confidence is growing daily .. keep it up (and be prepared for the occasional mini blip).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    many thanks for your kind comments,Jack did really well yesterday at the competition, although he and his carer took 4 hours getting back to Cheshire from Burton on Trent!
    I had a look at your site, it's beautiful! I notice that you dont have a follow button, or have I just not seen it? i would like to be a follower if you dont mind.
    yours
    Rae

    ReplyDelete