Sunday 8 August 2010

OOps, missed a day!

Hi everyone,
Well I managed to be so busy yesterday that I didnt get around to writing my blog entry! Sorry!
Just an update today, Jack did really well yesterday at  the competition, hubby had a role play gaming session at his friend's house, and I did lots of washing for my eldest son Chris!
Little Romana-Dawn, my adorable daughter was her usual funny self, and had me laughing at her antics for a lot of the day. She is a little treasure, and sometimes appears to be mentally much older than her two years, a little old soul! We had lots of fun dancing around the kitchen and she kept me entertained with her brilliant imagination and stories. It was nice to spend some time with just the two of us.
I didn't get any sorting out done, I don't tend to do that during the weekend because everyone is normally at home and I don't have time, I will start again tomorrow, although i have at least been working on a task list and have plans in place for next weeks tasks.
Well, Romana-Dawn is trying to learn her alphabet using her favourite book and she is reading it to me, so before she closes my laptop again, time to go!
until next time
Blessings
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment