Wednesday 13 April 2011

My dream is becoming a reality!

Hi friends,
Well, I have been really busy over the past few months planning for my latest venture, my leap into the unknown, my long term dream.... I have taken the plunge and set up a little shop called Romana-Dawn Creations! I have rented a small business workshop unit in my local area and am currently busy getting the many metres of fabrics and equipment that I have had in my house 'just in case', for many years, transferred to it.
Well, finally the time has come to put all this stuff to good use, and try to make an income out of my sewing and knitting experience of many years. I have set up a facebook page, and so far this has had a good response. I will be making household textiles, bags, bears, babywear and clothing for little un's upto age 10. I aim to use preloved fabrics and turn them into useful items once again. I am very into the green, simple living way of life, and this will fit me down to the ground. Saving the planet piece by piece, making patchwork, quilted, sewn and  knitted goods (think Cath Kitston type stuff, but without the high price tag, and greener!)
more tomorrow, until then
blessings
Rae

2 comments:

  1. tell em more about your expanding into my world and what i will hopefully be helping you with. im loving my extremely talented crafty wife at the mo. come on peeps get behind her and show your love for all things crafty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you will have gathered, the above comment is from my lovely Hubby Rob! What his is talking about is the fact that I will be making some superhero and similar items for the shop and of course the website, so please stay in touch and I will update the blog as soon as possible, I have some more exciting news as well!
    rae

    ReplyDelete